- Vehicles will be sanitized daily to include all interior surfaces. This process will occur between morning and afternoon routes at the end of each day.
- The driver will wipe down high touch surfaces (railings, seat backs) between route tiers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on each bus near the entry door.
- No food or beverages will be allowed.
- Passengers will not be able to use the seat sirectly behind the driver.
- 8 1/2" x 11" COVID safety precaution poster will be displayed in each bus.
- Weather permitting, windows will be partially opened to improve air circulation.
- Students riding the bus will be required to wear a mask while on the bus.
- Students will load the bus in assigned seats from the back to the front.
- Drivers will be provided appropriate Personal Protective Equipment within Department of Transportation Guidelines
- Family cohorts will be allowed to sit together
- One student allowed per seat
- Modifying school start times to accommodate reducing the number of students assigned to ride on each route.
DRIVERS ARE TRAINED AND FURNISHED WITH INFORMATION ABOUT COVID
- How it spreads
- Exposure risks
- Proper hand sanitizing practices and other routine infection control precautions
DRIVERS ARE PROVIDED WITH:
- Hand sanitizer in all vehicles
- Disposable disinfectant wipes so that commonly touched surfaces can be wiped down
All drivers are required to wear face masks when passengers are on the bus.
Employees are reporting body temperature prior to their shift to ensure those who are expiriencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 remain at home and do not report for duty. Non-Contact digital thermometers are also available for use at the terminals.
CAMPUS TRAFFIC FLOW
PEWAUKEE LAKE ELEMENTARY AND HORIZON ELEMENTARY
ASA CLARK MIDDLE SCHOOL AND PEWAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL